Exclusive Metal Detecting Stories
Link Directory to My Web Stories on Metal Detecting and Treasure Hunting in USA and Abroad
Created by Sergei Upstateny in ; last time modified:
Here you can find links to all my web stories that cover my metal detecting trips to a few different parts of the world.
The below-listed stories describe events that took place at various dates before 2010. And even though the metal detector technology has recently changed and improved dramatically, my stories haven not lost their actuality because certain aspects of metal detecting, such as search methods, footwork research and hunt site valuation, will always remain unchanged.
Of course, in the near future, I will add more metal detecting stories that will reflect on new metal detecting reality and recent advancements in the metal detector technology.
From my stories, you can learn a lot not only about metal detecting, treasure hunting, coin cache hunting, and relic hunting, but also about geographic places I visited, their inhabitants and histories. Have fun and expand your horizons!
If you have discovered a treasure, whether it is a rare relic or coin, or a large coin hoard, and you took pictures of the process, and would like to tell other metaldetectorists around the world about your exciting experience, please do not hesitate to submit your story:
My Web Stories on Metal Detecting and Treasure Hunting:
- Picnic Grove Discovery (Story 1)
- Searching For Large Cents (Story 2)
- CASH Bash Comp Hunt 2005 (Story 3)
- Discovery Of Bronze Statue (Story 4)
- Upstate NY Coin Cache Discovery (Story 5)
- Detecting in Large Cents Land (Story 6)
- Detecting with Rodney in New York (Story 7)
- Opening Metal Detecting Season in Upstate New York in February (Story 8)
Detecting in St. Petersburg Region:
- "Virgin" Site Discovery (Story 1)
- Kostivskoe Site (Story 2)
- Kozheritsy Site (Story 3)
- Trip To Zherebyata Site (Story 4)
- Revisiting a "Virgin" Site (Story 11)
- Detecting with Marina (Story 12)
- Treasure Hunting in Karelia (Story 13)
- Coin Shooting at Swedish Tavern Site (Story 15) - Part I
Metal Detecting in Ivanovo Region:
Treasure Hunting in Pskov Region:
Treasure Hunting in Ural Mountains:
Make a Donation
Please help me stay afloat and create more stories, helpful articles and tutorials for detectorists, and maintain this website - the most informative hobby resource on the web! Since I do not have any steady income, your donation matters to me a lot! Thank you kindly!
Clicking on the donate button will take you to a donation page powered by Donorbox and dedicated to my website (MetalDetectingWorld.com). The donation page is PCI-compliant, secured by SSL/TLS, and has a simple form to fill out. Donorbox does not store any card or bank data. Credit card information is encrypted and tokenized by the Stripe payment processor.
By helping me keep this website alive and growing, you will sure help many detectorists around the world as well!
If you would like to follow me on Twitter, please press a button: