UK Metal Detecting Finds Made in East Lincolnshire
Paleolithic, Neolithic & Roman Finds Recovered by Treasure Hunter Dave, page 12
53) Roman Animal Pendant: small cast of a copper-alloy figure (most likely a lion), circa Roman period.
54) Roman Coin (Reverse) - Bronze AE3 of the Constantine period, circa 4th century A.D., depicting two captives sitting beaneath a Roman trophy. Legend: VIRTVS EXERCIT. Mint: Treviri (Trier, Germany).
55) Roman Brooch or Fibula, circa 1st Century A.D.
56) Palaeolithic Flint Hand-Axe: eye's only find!
57) Neolithic Flint Knife: Stone Age plano-convex knife. Another "eyes-only" discovery.
58) Roman Trumpet Mouthpiece
59) Gold Stater: "The second of my two Iron Age gold staters, both found the same year! This one is a Corieltauvi North East Coast type, circa 75-30 B.C.
If you would like to recommend to everyone to look at this compilation, please click the button: