Metal Detecting Tips
Practical Tips on Metal Detecting, Treasure Hunting, Target Recovery, Research and Coin Cleaning Techniques and More!
by Sergei Upstateny, date published: ; last time modified:
Here you can find some useful and practical tips related to the hobby of metal detecting.
Please feel free to use email to ask me a question or submit your own practical tips and advices that could help others!
Useful Tips and How-To's:
- How To Make Any Regular Land Metal Detector's Operation Wireless
- How To Decipher XP Deus' Ambiguous Audio Responses To Targets
- Advantages in Fast-Switching Between XP Deus Search Programs
- Operational Tips for Hand-Held Garrett Pro-Pointer Pinpointer
- How To Use Minelab XChange 2 Application for EDITING CTX 3030's Discrimination Patterns and Tone ID Profiles
- Secrets for Beginners
- How To Make 2 XP Deuses Out of 1
- Practicality of XP Deus' Emergency Field Charger
- How To Cope with Flawed Design of XP GoldMaxx Power
- Body Reinforcement of Minelab E-Trac, Explorer and Safari
- In-Depth Articles on Metal Detecting
- How To Metal Detect Around Cellar Holes Successfully
- How To Locate and Recover A Coin Cache in a Farm Field
- How To Metal Detect Hammered Silver Wire Coins
- How To Identify and Interpret Cyrillic Dates on Russian Coins of Peter I The Great
- Metal Detectors for Police
- How To Choose a Web Host
- Identification of Silver Wire Hammered Coins, ca. 1462-1717*
- Grading Silver Wire Hammered Coins*
* - Article will be posted upon its completion.
Make a Donation
Please help me stay afloat, afford more metal detecting trips with field-tests and experiments to create more helpful articles and tutorials for detectorists, and maintain this website - the most informative hobby resource on the web! Since I do not have any steady income, your donation matters to me a lot! Thank you kindly!
Clicking on the donate button will take you to a donation page powered by Donorbox and dedicated to my website (MetalDetectingWorld.com). The donation page is PCI-compliant, secured by SSL/TLS, and has a simple form to fill out. Donorbox does not store any card or bank data. Credit card information is encrypted and tokenized by the Stripe payment processor.
By helping me keep this website alive and growing, you will sure help many detectorists around the world as well!
If you would like to follow me on Twitter, please press a button: