All-Purpose Land Metal Detector
Retail Price: $875.00
Number of Reviews: 0
Be the first to review this item
Email to a friend.
- DMC stands for 'Dual Mode Circuit' and in effect it is two detectors operating at the same time; a non-motion ground cancelling All Metal detector and a motion discriminator. The DMC II is a dual mode detector for use in highly mineralized soil where maximum performance is required in all-metal and discrimination modes.
- Operating Frequency: 14 kHz
- Search modes:
Ground Reject Discriminate (motion)
Non-Motion Ground Balance
Discrimination 8 to 1 Vernier Dial
Ground Balance 8 to 1 Vernier Dial
Ground Balance Sensitivity
- Switches: on/off, Mode, Auto-Tune, and P.B. Tune
Ground reject Discrimination = 950 HZ
Non-Motion Ground Balance = 240 HZ
- Power Output: Fixed
- Search Coils: 8" Standard, Optional: 6", 10" and 15"
Heads are Field interchangeable on same models.
- Power Pack: Four 4 x 9 Volt Transistor Batteries,
Optional: Rechargeable Battery System
- Physical Configurations:
Telescopic Handle in "S" or "U" choice
- Padded Headphones
- Weight: 4.3 to 4.5 lbs.