Mikron NRG 150 Reviews, Price and Specifications
All-Purpose Land Metal Detector
Retail Price EURO 350.00 ($470.00)
Number of Reviews: 1
Avg. Rating (4.0 Stars)
Email this page to a friend.
Specifications:• Operation frequency: 12,5 kHz
• Microprocessor control of discrimination and auto ground balance
• Automatic sound discrimination of metals during searching
• Manual or automatic Ground Balance
• SAT control for Self Adjustment Threshold Speed
• VCO for pinpointing
• High tolerance to electromagnetic interference
• Low Battery indicator
• Search Coil: stock 27cm
• Power: Built-in 12V Battery
• Battery Life: 25 hours; with external battery - 60 hours
• Weight: 1.5 kg (3.3lbs) including batteries
Deep and fast.Matt in Finland -
I don't say that this is the best metal detector on the market, but for the price it's a very interesting choice. This Bulgarian detector have an excellent recovery speed. Picking up coins from very good depth, even on the salt water beach. A 20-cent coin from 13-16 inch depth even in trashy areas using iron mask mode. Using the 8x11" 14khz coil.
Mar 23, 2015
6 people found Matt's review helpful.