Earclip Headphones for Gold Maxx Power
Retail Price: $160.00 (€122.00)
Number of Reviews: 0
Be the first to review this item
Email to a friend.
- Two switchable channels (Ch1/Ch2) to stop interference between detectors (two users with the same channel can detect distant of 15 metres without interference)
- Foldable and Compact Backphone type wireless headphone
- Miniaturised electronics with two microprocessors: one for transmission and one for reception, enabling a wireless digital connection.
- Sound quality matches wired headphones
- Digital microprocessor transmission with no white noise or background hiss
- The receiver earpiece features an audio amplifier and two tactile keys to set the volume, and the setting is memorised for future use.
- Lightweight: only 70g (battery included)
- The headphones feature a charger connector and 3.5 mm audio socket to connect it to any other headphones, and you can then place the receiver in your shirt pocket, for example.
- Battery: Built-in extra flat rechargeable Lithium battery (7g), without memory effect
- Battery Life: 50 hours
- Fast Lithium charger: 2 hours
- Charge monitoring system and full charge LED
- No external unit and no additional power supply for the radio transmitter, as it is already directly integrated into XP detectors' circuit boards: ADX250-ADVENTIS II, GMAXX II and GOLDMAXX POWER (Available as an option for most previous XP models)
- Splashproof: with seals moulded to its profile and end caps, the WS1 is splashproof, and headphone speakers are made of MYLAR and are also splashproof.
- The headphone's earpiece, which holds the miniature radio receiver and the Lithium battery, is fully independent and can be removed, and you can replace the backphone without having to purchase a new earpiece and vice versa.