XP WS-1 Wireless Headphones Reviews, Price and Specifications
Earclip Headphones for Gold Maxx Power
Retail Price: $160.00 (122.00€)
Number of Reviews: 0
Be the first to review this item
Email this page to a friend.
Specifications:• Two switchable channels (Ch1/Ch2) to stop interference between detectors (two users with the same channel can detect distant of 15 metres without interference)
• Foldable and Compact Backphone type wireless headphone
• Miniaturised electronics with two microprocessors: one for transmission and one for reception, enabling a wireless digital connection.
• Sound quality matches wired headphones
• Digital microprocessor transmission with no white noise or background hiss
• The receiver earpiece features an audio amplifier and two tactile keys to set the volume, and the setting is memorised for future use.
• Lightweight: only 70g (battery included)
• The headphones feature a charger connector and 3.5 mm audio socket to connect it to any other headphones, and you can then place the receiver in your shirt pocket, for example.
• Battery: Built-in extra flat rechargeable Lithium battery (7g), without memory effect
• Battery Life: 50 hours
• Fast Lithium charger: 2 hours
• Charge monitoring system and full charge LED
• No external unit and no additional power supply for the radio transmitter, as it is already directly integrated into XP detectors' circuit boards: ADX250-ADVENTIS II – GMAXX II – GOLDMAXX POWER (Available as an option for most previous XP models)
• Splashproof: with seals moulded to its profile and end caps, the WS1 is splashproof, and headphone speakers are made of MYLAR and are also splashproof.
• The headphone's earpiece, which holds the miniature radio receiver and the Lithium battery, is fully independent and can be removed, and you can replace the backphone without having to purchase a new earpiece and vice versa.