White’s GMZ Reviews, Price and Specifications
Gold Prospecting Metal Detector
Retail Price: $499.95 (£350.00)
Number of Reviews: 1
Avg. Rating (2.0 Stars)
Email this page to a friend.
Specifications:• Operating Frequency: 50 kHz: Operating at the optimum frequency to detect small, medium, and large gold.
• Silent Search - no audio threshold sound
• Waterproof Search Coil
• All-Metal Operation: Hear all metal targets. Especially good for prospecting, the GMZ has no iron or trash metal rejection.
• Weight: 3.3 lbs with batteries, the GMZ is well-balanced for all-day hunting
• Ground Rejection System: Easy-to-use manual ground rejection system
• Simple Operation: Only three controls - Sensitivity knob, Ground Reject knob, and Ground toggle
• Accessory Coils: Can be used with any White's Goldmaster Series (48 kHz - 50 kHz) accessory search coils.
• Uses: Can also be used for prospecting as well as industrial "All Metal" applications where small targets and high sensitivity to all metal types are desired.
• Parts and Labor Warranty: 2 years
Australian GoldfieldsDenes Szokolai in australia -
The GMZ is at the cheaper end of gold detectors, and you get what you pay for. It's a quick and easy detector and perfect for someone coming into the game of gold prospecting, but in the Australian goldfields it's too noisy. If you can save a little more, buy a pulse induction detector.
Jun 02, 2012
19 people found Denes Szokolai's review helpful.