Fisher 1225-X Reviews, Price and Specifications
All-Purpose Land Metal Detector
Retail Price: $299.95
Number of Reviews: 1
Avg. Rating (5.0 Stars)
Email this page to a friend.
Specifications:• Automatic ground rejection and tuning
• Silent, no-threshold operation
• VLF-slow motion discrimination
• Push-button, zero-motion pinpointing
• Patented double derivative electronics
• Optional 3-3/4" and 11" coils
• Full range discrimination and sensitivity controls
• Built-in detector stand
• Only two knobs and a push button
• 2 Drop-in 9-volt batteries
• 40-50 hours of battery life
• Weight: 3 lbs
• Limited 5 Year Warranty
My first detectorAmerico in Abruzzo, ITALY -
Hi, I'm an Italian detectorist since 1994, and my first machine was a Fisher 1225 with 10" coil. I found many coins and relics with this simple but very performing machine. Good discrimination and depth. Maybe battery life is too short.
Jul 30, 2010
20 people found Americo's review helpful.