Garret Investigator 500 Reviews, Price and Specifications
All-Purpose Land Metal Detector
Retail Price: $499.95
Number of Reviews: 1
Avg. Rating (5.0 Stars)
Email this page to a friend.
Specifications:• Low Frequency Transmitter/Receiver
• Graphic Target Analyzer
• Multiple Notch Discrimination
• High visibility LCD - data accessible at any angle
• Microprocessor Controlled
• Hip-mount battery pack
• Weight (with searchcoil): 3 lbs 8oz.
• Detection Frequency - 7.0 kHz
• Audio Frequency - 370 Hz
• Batteries - Eight (8) AA
• Operating Temperature: 0°F to 140°F
• Search Modes: All Metal (no discrimination), Discrimination
Set Depth (Sensitivity)
Audio - Set audio threshold
Last Mode - Alternates between All Metal and Discrimination modes
Great DetectorPorkchop in North Carolina -
Wonderful detector. Locates objects in all kinds of soil. Searches deep in soil for objects. Discrimination works fine: the machine picks up what you want it to look for and screens out the junk. Light weight and you can also make it lighter by taking battery pack off and putting it on your belt with the clip already on the battery pack. So many features and the ones you need need nothing you don't. Very easy to use!
Mar 07, 2009
17 people found Porkchop's review helpful.