Garrett Pro-Pinpointer Reviews, Price and Specifications
Hand-Held Electronic Pinpointer
Retail Price: $130.00
Number of Reviews: 10
Avg. Rating (4.5 Stars)
Email this page to a friend.
Specifications:• Find Targets Faster - Static detection speeds target recovery
• Audible AND vibrating alarms increase in intensity based on targets proximity
• Automatically adjusts - Microprocessor circuitry ensures maximum sensitivity with no tuning necessary
• Pinpointing tip and side scanning capability
• LED Light Assists in low light condition recoveries
• Woven Belt Holster to conveniently secure the PRO-PINPOINTER to standard sized belts
• Many Uses: Search Walls and tight spaces for targets, find metal pipes in walls or nails in drywall to locate studs
• Sifting Blade to Scrape - sift through soil during target recovery
• Water Resistant - the Pro-Pointer can be washed in running water or used in the rain
Excellent ProductStan in Marietta, Georgia, USA -
I have never owned a pinpointer before, but bought it based on word of mouth and am sure glad I did. Excellent product - durable, well shaped and balanced, good range. If I lose or break this one, I will certainly buy another!
Nov 01, 2009
10 people found Stan's review helpful.
Time SaverMike Ingle in Carrollton, TX USA -
The Pro Pointer has really speeded up my recovery of coins and allows me to avoid digging large holes. It gives a good tone to about three inches on coins and further for larger objects. I have seen folks digging coins without a pin pointer, and they usually dig really large holes to insure they get the coin because pinpointing with the detector coil is generally not too accurate, resulting in excessive scarring of the ground, especially in parks and other locations where restoration is so important. The audible pulse tone and vibration gives very accurate info on how close you are to the object and gives a solid tone when within an inch or so which allows recovery with much smaller holes to repair. The water resistant feature allows you to search in rain or muddy conditions and it can be rinsed off under water without damage. I have never dropped it so I cannot attest to impact damage but I've had no issues with everyday use. This is a precision instrument that has made my life much better and I highly recommend it.
Oct 25, 2009
40 people found Mike Ingle's review helpful.
|Back to Page 1|