Gold Power Sluice / Highbanker
Retail Price: $165.00
Number of Reviews: 0
Be the first to review this item
Email to a friend.
- The Micro Sluice Jr. model concentrates over 30 lbs per hour (2+ gallons) of any preclassified 1/8" mesh or smaller material and retains up to 95% of all visible gold.
- The lightweight (3 lbs.) back-packable Micro-Sluice Jr. processes dry or wet concentrates at the rate of over 2 gallons per hour and will retain more than 95% of all visible gold. A high efficiency 400 GPH, marine pump, using only 1.0 amps x 12VDC, allows 30-40 hours of operation on a single car battery. Micro-Sluice Jr. is 100% field portable with 8-10 hours of run time on a motorcycle battery.
- The Micro-Sluice Jr. is ideal for dry or desert use as a wet recycler. Up to 1/4 cu.yd. of material can be processed with only 5-10 gals of water via use of the exclusive "float-mounted-pump." Now an industry standard, v-groove rubber mat allows for an instant value check so you can see your gold right away. The Micro-Sluice Jr. patented technology uses a custom molded wide, flat bottom - unlike narrow "rain gutter machines" to assure maximum recovery of all gold.
- The Micro-sluice Jr. 6" wash-down tube is provided to flush out your gold pan or sample bottle and for final clean out. The float-mounted-pump guarantees no lost gold as tailings can be run through again to check for proper operation. The Micro-Sluice Jr. will reduce up to 1/4 cu. yd. of material into 1-2 tablespoons of "super concentrates" making the final pan clean-up less than 5 minutes. The Micro-Sluice Jr. is the most economical product in the Micro-Sluice concentrator line.
- Micro-Sluice Jr. has a full one year limited warranty.