White's Surfmaster PI Pro Reviews, Price and Specifications
Underwater/Surf/Beach Pulse Induction (PI) Metal Detector
Retail Price: $699.95
Number of Reviews: 1
Avg. Rating (5.0 Stars)
Email this page to a friend.
Specifications:• Pulse Induction detection
• Enhanced sensitivity to gold
• Gain control adjusts for any particular beach conditions
• Quick Target Recovery (you hear good targets even mixed in with junk)
• Tuner Control adjusts the threshold tone and checks battery strength
• Automatic Ground Rejection
• Completely waterproof to 100 feet
• Power Supply: 8 "AA" penlight batteries for up to 25 hrs of hunting
Surfmaster PI Pro ReviewWarren in Texas -
I have used the Surfmaster PI Pro for a few years now on the Texas coast. It's a good detector, easy to use, long battery life. It gives a double beep on nails. The more I use it, the more I like it. The headphones could use a longer cord, but I learned to live with it. I have replaced the o-ring once, probably didn't even need to, and have never had to send the unit in for repairs.
Jun 25, 2015
19 people found Warren's review helpful.