Headphones for Metal Detecting
Retail Price: $99.00
Number of Reviews: 3
Avg. Rating (4.0 Stars)
Email to a friend.
- Single rotary volume control with "stay put" segmented "click" positioning
- Selector switch for metal detector compatibility with all single-output metal detectors without adapters
- Heavy-duty muff-to-muff connection cable
- Heavy-duty coiled cord with a special three conductor 1/4", 90 degree angle stereo connector
- Heavy-duty polymer muffs with full-ear surround, soft comfortable cushions
- Compact carry and storage foldable design
- Adjustable padded headband... no screws, no wire frame, no rust
- Warranty: Lifetime
Shane in La, U.S.A -
What's all the hype? I paid 105 bucks, and these things don't sound anywhere CLOSE to the cheap set I was using before. I am really wondering if I got some aftermarket crap! Sounds like a signal going through a tin can.
Jan 07, 2012
3 people found Shane's review helpful.
Wesley Cullor in Nothern Missouri -
I've allways had a hard time hearing certain tones from my metal detector. I got a pair of the original Gray Ghost phones and NOW I DO NOT have any trouble knowing what my machine is telling me. Buy a pair and you'll say WOW !
Jan 16, 2010
18 people found Wesley Cullor's review helpful.
Canada in Not Submitted -
I wouldn't trade these headphones for anything - best money I ever spent! Definately worth the extra money to get the quality, great fit, and more defined sound. Highly recommended!
Apr 13, 2008
24 people found Canada's review helpful.