All-Purpose Land Metal Detector
Retail Price: $649.95
Number of Reviews: 2
Avg. Rating (3.5 Stars)
Email to a friend.
- High precision 7.5kHz VFLEX technology
- Micro-controlled, ultra sensitive waterproof concentric coil
- Digital numeric target ID
- Large, easy to ready LCD
- Depth and battery level indicators
- Fast recovery Pin-Point with variable tone and graphical indicator
- Weight (including batteries): 2.9lbs (1.3kg)
- Transmission: VFLEX Single Frequency Sine Wave
- Coil (standard): 9" Concentric - 7.5kHz
- Visual display: Positive Reflective LCD
- Audio: Internal Speaker and Headphone Output
- Search Mode: Motion Detector
- Discrimination: Multi Segment Notching (Accept/Reject)
- Personal Settings: Customized discrimation patterns
- Target identification: Digital numeric display and tone
- Batteries: 4xAA Alkaline or NiMH/Ni-Cad Accessory
- Padded armrest: 4 position adjustable with stand and armstrap
- 2 years Warranty for Electronic Box
- 1 year Warranty for Coil
Lilsin in oroville,ca.usa -
This detector finds coins as good as other detectors I hunted with. I changed the standard search coil to 5x10 "double d" to find very small items. This is a 2 frequency detector: standard coil is a 7.5 khz, the double "d" coil is 18.75 khz. This detector pinpoints very good and is great for gold.
Apr 20, 2010
9 people found Lilsin's review helpful.
Not Worth the Money
Got the bug in San Diego.Ca -
Looking for mid/level detector? Would not recommend this one. Entry level Bounty Hunter will out preform this one all day. Useless at beach. Delayed signal more than not. Has to be sent to Aussie's for issues, no tech department in Nevada anymore. I'm very disappointed. Stay with the Americans and thier machines.
Mar 10, 2010
4 people found Got the bug's review helpful.