Bounty Hunter Camo-LS Reviews, Price and Specifications
All-Purpose Land Metal Detector
Retail Price: $449.95
Number of Reviews: 2
Avg. Rating (4.5 Stars)
Email this page to a friend.
Specifications:• Coin Depth Detection: 10"
• Large Object Detection: 5 feet
• Tone Target Discrimination: 3 Tone
• Depth Indication
• Auto Notch System
• Variable Notch System
• Ground Balance System: Auto & Manual
• Coil Size and Type: 8" Open
• Ground Track (automatic ground balancing)
• Manual ground balance
• 4-level Iron Discrimination
• Digital Coin-Depth Indicator
• Touch Pad Selection
• 3-Tone Audio Discrimination
• Notch Mode (to manually "notch-out" a specific range of items)
• Auto-notch (for automatic elimination of common targets)
• No-Motion Mode
• 8" Waterproof search coil
• 5-year Limited Warranty
One of the Best for the PriceAnthony Williams in Illinois -
I have to say that I started with a Loan Star. It's a very nice Metal Detector. It's deep and can discriminate well but I took it back for the Camo LS - this thing will find anything in the ground! I've tried a lot of metal detectors in the 200$ - 400$ price range and fell in love with Garrett 350 Ace. Garrett has its work cut out on this product. A solid tone is the way to go. Garrett 350 Ace has everything you need to professionally hunt for whatever. It's made in America. I am truly in love.
Aug 26, 2012
1 people found Anthony Williams's review helpful.
Great For the MoneyBounty Killing in usa -
I've seen this detector go head to head against a more expensive White's detector and come out on top. This machine has never let me down.
May 28, 2012
6 people found Bounty Killing 's review helpful.