Minelab SDC 2300 Reviews, Price and Specifications
Pulse Induction (PI) Gold Prospecting Metal Detector
Retail Price: $4,875.00
Number of Reviews: 2
Avg. Rating (4.0 Stars)
Email this page to a friend.
Specifications:• Operating Principle: Pulse Induction
• Compact: 16 inch (40.64cm)
• Waterproof: 10ft (3m)
• Rugged and assembly free
• Search coil size: 8 inches Round Monoloop
• High performance Multi Period Fast (MPF) technology
• Audio and Visual Target Response
• Audio Output: Built-in speaker. Koss 100 Ohm headphones
• Ground Balance: Automatic Ground Tracking (AGT), Fast Ground Balance
• Noise Cancel: Automatic scanning, Noise Cancel button
• Sensitivity: 8 step position adjustment
• Threshold: 9 audio levels
• Low battery warning: 1 LED
• Intuitive icon user interface
• Batteries: C – Cell Cell 4 x 1.5V Alkaline (supplied), 1.2V NiMH, 1.2V Ni-Cad
• Operating Temperature Range: 0°C to 50°C (32°F to 122°F)
• Weight: 2.4kg (5.3lbs) - without Batteries & Headphones
• Warranty: 3 Years
SDC 2300Vic Wright in NQ Australia -
This is a switch on and go detector for gold prospecting, making it an ideal first detector for the beginner. It handles mineralised ground with ease and on shallow ground picks up the smallest of pieces, smaller then other PIs. Compact and folds up - ideal for backpacking into out of way areas. It is an ideal companion to the GPZ 7000, allowing you to work tight ground that requires a smaller coil, ie around rocks.
Sep 24, 2016
1 people found Vic Wright's review helpful.
As ExpectedKyle in redding ca -
All I can say is that it works no better than a GP4000 with an 8-inch coil. Also it's about 2000.00 overpriced.
Jul 30, 2014
12 people found Kyle's review helpful.