HT One Reviews, Price and Specifications
All-Purpose Land Metal Detector
Retail Price: $1,050.00 (705.00 EUR)
Number of Reviews: 1
Avg. Rating (4.0 Stars)
Email this page to a friend.
Specifications:• Operating Frequency: 6.5kHz
• Four rotary potentiometers: Ground Effect, Discrimination, Sensitivity and Volume
• Auto and manual ground effect switch and ON/OFF switch
• Search Coil: 10.5 inches DD
• Power Supply: 8 x 1.5 V AA
• Battery Life: 20 hours
• Temperature Operation: – 10 degrees C + 45 degrees C
• Dimensions of Control Box (Aluminum): 105 x 34 x 125 mm
• Headphone Output: ¼-inch jack
• Weight (with batteries): 1.5kg (3.3lbs)
HT One amaziningly powerfulTinkertoymetaldetecting in Diamond ohio -
I've owned and operated this detector. It goes very deep for coins of higher conductivity, silver, copper and gold. Plan on digging deep for those silver finds. I've found silver dimes over 15 inches and quarters at 24 inches in hunted out parks.
Apr 25, 2017
0 people found Tinkertoymetaldetecting's review helpful.