All-Purpose Land Metal Detector
Retail Price: €950.00 ($1,280.00)
Number of Reviews: 1
Avg. Rating (5.0 Stars)
Email to a friend.
- Operating Frequency Range: 6 - 18kHz
- Coil Design: DD
- Coil Weights:
13 inches DD - 650g
10 inches DD - 540g
7 inches DD - 350g
- Coil Case Construction: ABS plus Fiberglass
- Audio Frequency: Custom tuned
- Audio Output: 6mm stereo headphone jack
- Power Supply: 15v (10 AA alkaline or rechargeable batteries)
- Battery Life: up to 40 hours
- Operating Modes: All-Metal, Discriminate and Auto tune
- Optimum Temperature Range: 15Â° to +60Â° C
- Optimum Humidity Range: 0 to 85% RH
- Credo utilizes 44% more powerful transmitter than the previous top model Nexus Standard SE
- Credo is suitable for work on every site, every ground condition and also salt water tidal beaches. Heavy mineral conditions are not challenge.
- Credo is a non motion type of detector with fast auto tune, with induction balance resonant tuned (99%) search coil.
- Auto function controls together the Threshold, Discrimination, Ground Balance and Iron Rejection Mode.
- Tri-pole stem construction enables every user to work with the detector on very steep surface, river banks, caves, narrow spaces.
- Manual controls:
Volume combined with a Power On/Off switch
Threshold combined with Auto function switch
Recovery Speed toggle switch
Battery test toggle switch
Iron Rejection Mode toggle switch
- Build in loudspeaker
- Headphone socket
- Battery recharge socket
- 10AA battery compartment
- Weight (main unit only): 1.0kg (without batteries)
un lupo cattivo profondissimo (a big bad wolf deep)
Roberto Perego in saronno.va.italy -
I'm happy for quality and accuracy of discrimination and excellent depth. Thanks Nexus!
May 01, 2015
7 people found Roberto Perego's review helpful.