Nexus Credo DDM Reviews, Price and Specifications
All-Purpose Land Metal Detector
Retail Price: EUR 950.00 ($1,280.00)
Number of Reviews: 1
Avg. Rating (5.0 Stars)
Email this page to a friend.
Specifications:• Operating Frequency Range: 6 - 18kHz
• Coil Design: DD
• Coil Weights:
13 inches DD - 650g
10 inches DD - 540g
7 inches DD - 350g
• Coil Case Construction: ABS plus Fiberglass
• Audio Frequency: Custom tuned
• Audio Output: 6mm stereo headphone jack
• Power Supply: 15v (10 AA alkaline or rechargeable batteries)
• Battery Life: up to 40 hours
• Operating Modes: All-Metal, Discriminate and Auto tune
• Optimum Temperature Range: 15° to +60° C
• Optimum Humidity Range: 0 to 85% RH
• Credo utilizes 44% more powerful transmitter than the previous top model Nexus Standard SE
• Credo is suitable for work on every site, every ground condition and also salt water tidal beaches. Heavy mineral conditions are not challenge.
• Credo is a non motion type of detector with fast auto tune, with induction balance resonant tuned (99%) search coil.
• Auto function controls together the Threshold, Discrimination, Ground Balance and Iron Rejection Mode.
• Tri-pole stem construction enables every user to work with the detector on very steep surface, river banks, caves, narrow spaces.
• Manual controls:
Volume combined with a Power On/Off switch
Threshold combined with Auto function switch
Recovery Speed toggle switch
Battery test toggle switch
Iron Rejection Mode toggle switch
• Build in loudspeaker
• Headphone socket
• Battery recharge socket
• 10AA battery compartment
• Weight (main unit only): 1.0kg (without batteries)
un lupo cattivo profondissimo (a big bad wolf deep)Roberto Perego in saronno.va.italy -
I'm happy for quality and accuracy of discrimination and excellent depth. Thanks Nexus!
May 01, 2015
7 people found Roberto Perego's review helpful.