All-Purpose Land PI Metal Detector
Retail Price: $2,495.00
Number of Reviews: 1
Avg. Rating (5.0 Stars)
Email to a friend.
- Maximum Detection on all targets at the same time. No need to switch modes to enhance detection of one target while degrading another.
- Advanced Ground Balance: has wide range to ground balance from heavily mineralized ground (ironstone) to saltwater without switching to special modes.
- Exclusive Design DD Searchcoil: enhances detection of small items without having to slow down the scanning speed of the coil.
- Motion and Non-Motion Modes: provides optimum performance based on your hunting preference and conditions.
- Fully Collapsible: the ATX can be operated with its stem fully extended, fully collapsed, or anywhere in between.
- Quick Iron Check feature and adjustable Discrimination
- Ground Track with 4 settings: Choose setting that best handles rapidly changing ground mineralization.
- LED Indicators: show signal strength and current settings.
- External Speaker: built in for option to search without headphones.
- Frequency Scan: auto function for eliminating RFI interference.
- Audio retune: quickly cancel out unwanted ambient signals.
- Volume Control: adjust to limit the response of large signals in order to better hear deep/faint signals.
- Circuit Type: Advanced Pulse Induction
- Discrimination: Adjustable, 25 settings
- Search Modes: 2 (Motion and Non-Motion)
- Ground Balance Range: From ferrous ground (ironstone) to saltwater
- Audio Threshold: Adjustable, 25 settings
- Detection Frequency: 730 pulses per second, adjustable
- Submersion Depth: 10 feet (3m)
- Sensitivity/Depth Adjustments: 13
- Electronic Pinpointing: YES
- Quick Iron Check: YES
- Standard Searchcoil: 10" x 12" PROformanceâ„¢ DD
- Standard Land Headphones: Included; weight 16 oz. (0.45 kg)
- Length (Adjustable): 20" to 68" (.51m - 1.72m)
- Total Weight: 6.9 lbs. (3.13 kgs.) with batteries
- Batteries: 8 AA (included); rechargeables also included
- Warranty: 2 Year, Limited Parts/Labor
Paul Rowe in bundaberg -
I found a 3.1oz nugget 16 inches in hot ground in the victorian gold fields on my 3rd day of prospecting. Marvelously build quality worth every cent of the 700 I paid for it. And you don't need to switch coils to find the sub gramers - I love it! :)
Mar 02, 2015
14 people found Paul Rowe 's review helpful.