Garrett ATX Reviews, Price and Specifications
All-Purpose Land PI Metal Detector
Retail Price: $2,495.00
Number of Reviews: 1
Avg. Rating (5.0 Stars)
Email this page to a friend.
Specifications:• Maximum Detection on all targets at the same time. No need to switch modes to enhance detection of one target while degrading another.
• Advanced Ground Balance: has wide range to ground balance from heavily mineralized ground (ironstone) to saltwater without switching to special modes.
• Exclusive Design DD Searchcoil: enhances detection of small items without having to slow down the scanning speed of the coil.
• Motion and Non-Motion Modes: provides optimum performance based on your hunting preference and conditions.
• Fully Collapsible: the ATX can be operated with its stem fully extended, fully collapsed, or anywhere in between.
• Quick Iron Check feature and adjustable Discrimination
• Ground Track with 4 settings: Choose setting that best handles rapidly changing ground mineralization.
• LED Indicators: show signal strength and current settings.
• External Speaker: built in for option to search without headphones.
• Frequency Scan: auto function for eliminating RFI interference.
• Audio retune: quickly cancel out unwanted ambient signals.
• Volume Control: adjust to limit the response of large signals in order to better hear deep/faint signals.
• Circuit Type: Advanced Pulse Induction
• Discrimination: Adjustable, 25 settings
• Search Modes: 2 (Motion and Non-Motion)
• Ground Balance Range: From ferrous ground (ironstone) to saltwater
• Audio Threshold: Adjustable, 25 settings
• Detection Frequency: 730 pulses per second, adjustable
• Submersion Depth: 10 feet (3m)
• Sensitivity/Depth Adjustments: 13
• Electronic Pinpointing: YES
• Quick Iron Check: YES
• Standard Searchcoil: 10" x 12" PROformance™ DD
• Standard Land Headphones: Included; weight 16 oz. (0.45 kg)
• Length (Adjustable): 20" to 68" (.51m - 1.72m)
• Total Weight: 6.9 lbs. (3.13 kgs.) with batteries
• Batteries: 8 AA (included); rechargeables also included
• Warranty: 2 Year, Limited Parts/Labor
BrilliancePaul Rowe in bundaberg -
I found a 3.1oz nugget 16 inches in hot ground in the victorian gold fields on my 3rd day of prospecting. Marvelously build quality worth every cent of the 700 I paid for it. And you don't need to switch coils to find the sub gramers - I love it! :)
Mar 02, 2015
14 people found Paul Rowe 's review helpful.