Headphones for Treasure Hunting
Retail Price: $29.95 (£18.00, €21.00)
Number of Reviews: 3
Avg. Rating (3.0 Stars)
Email to a friend.
- Built, field tested and approved for use with all types of metal detectors
- Efficient, wide dynamic audio range speakers enhance weak signals
- Dual volume controls for adjusting signal levels to suit individual hearing requirements
- Comfortable leather headband and ear cushions for maximum comfort
- Reinforced 10-foot coiled cord with right angle, 1/4-inch stereo phone plug
- Speaker impedance: 8 ohms per channel. Mono/Stereo
- Frequency response: 30-18,000 Hz
Bolldozer in Alberta -
Right from the start, the one side would only work intermittently. I soldered the connection to the volume pot, and that fixed it. The fit adjustment doesn't stay where you leave it, so I had to tape it up. I didn't buy these, they came with my detector, but I would not recommend them to anyone.
Apr 01, 2013
Good set for the money
Paul in Republic of Panama -
They're a good set for the money, providing good audio, and you can adjust volume. I had no problem hearing signals for coins buried at 10 and 12 inches deep.
On occaision, I had to adjust the head band towards the back top of my head for better fit, not a big deal to me.
When I lost an ear cuff, I contacted Garrett to purchase another. I was blown away when they sent me new headphones at no charge!
For what you pay, it's a great value and you can buy these for less at major detector dealers.
Jul 29, 2012
Not So Hot
Ron M in New Mexico USA -
These are my first detector headphones so I can't give you my opinion on sound quality. The problem is the size adjustment, the positioning springs won't stay where I put them for a correct fit. They slide to maximum so the ear pieces sits too low. Maybe I can make them work with a hat.
Mar 14, 2012