All-Purpose Land Metal Detector
Retail Price: $349.95
Number of Reviews: 13
Avg. Rating (4.3 Stars)
Email to a friend.
- Garrett Ace 350 is new in the world's most popular family of metal detectors and optimized for maximum detection depth on small relics and coin-sized targets.
- Operating Frequency - 8.25 kHz. Higher Frequency offers improved ability to detect small, conductive targets such as small gold nuggets.
- Search Coil: Powerful, large 8.5"x11" PROformance DD search coil (interchangeable ACE series search coils are available)
DD configuration provides greater detection depth and performance by significantly reducing the negative effects of heavily mineralized ground and saltwater interference.
Long, narrow detection field provides excellent scanning coverage and target separation ability, as compared to conventional coils.
Garrett exclusive blunted tip and tail design further extended coil's total scan area and offers improved searching along obstacles (walls,fencing,etc).
Excellent ground visibility through coil
Rugged, Rhino-Tough epoxy-filled construction
Waterproof design; near-neutral buoyancy in water
- Enhanced Iron Resolution allows more control of iron discrimination levels; helps separate good target from adjacent junk iron.
- Volume control headphones - Garrett Clear Sound Easy Stow headphones are included with ACE 350
- Electronic Pinpointing to speed target recovery
- Accept/Reject Discrimination to modify discrimination patterns
- Iron Discrimination Segments - 4
- Five Search Modes: select pre-set discrimination patterns or create your own
- Continuous Coin Depth Indicator to determine target depth
- Battery Condition Indicator shows battery life continually
- Pushbutton Controls with One-Touch operations
- Target ID Cursor Segments - 12
- Sensitivity/Depth Adjustments - 8
- Audio Tone ID Levels - 3
- Length (Adjustable) - 42" to 51" (1.06m-1.29m)
- Total Weight - 2.8Ibs. (1.27 kgs.)
- Batteries: 4 x AA (included)
- Warranty: 2 Year, Limited Parts/Labor