Garrett SuperScanner Reviews, Price and Specifications
Hand Held Metal Detector
Retail Price: $179.95
Number of Reviews: 1
Avg. Rating (1.0 Stars)
Email this page to a friend.
Specifications:• One switch operation
• Ultimate sensitivity
• Does not require adjustments
• Rugged, high-impact ABS case with reinforced coil compartment
• Detects medium sized pistol from 9"; large knife from 6"; razor blade and box cutter from 3"; foil-wrapped drugs and tiny jewelry from 1"
• Large 10" scan surface for quick, thorough scanning
• No tools required to change 9V battery
• Sharp audible alarm and bright red LED light indicates the detection of metal
• Momentary push button temporarily eliminates detection of nearby ambient metal such as rebars, metal walls, etc
• Green LED light indicates ON; Amber LED indicates low battery; Red LED indicates ALARM
• Operating Temperatures: -35°F (-37°C) to 158°F (70°C)
• Humidity: to 95% non-condensing
• Operating Frequency: 95 kHz
• Audio Frequency: 2kHz
• Tuning: Automatic
Silent / Vibrate
LED Alert Lights
Green: Power ON
Amber: Battery LOW
Red: ALARM condition
• Interference Elimination Momentary Switch
• Battery: Single 9 volt battery provides up to 60 hours of normal operation. Optional NiMH rechargeable battery provides up to 20 hours on each 12-hour recharge
Width: 3.25" (8.3 cm)
Thickness: 1.625" (4.13 cm)
Length: 16.5" (42 cm)
• Weight: 17.6 oz. (500 g)
• Warranty: Limited, 24 months parts and labor
Proven to accurately detect concealed metallic items, the SuperScanner is the most recognized hand-held metal detector in the world and has led the industry for over 20 years.
Shallow for Deep CoinsHussein in jordan -
Don't expect to find deep coins with this unit. It detects coins at maximum 5cm depth.
Jul 22, 2010
3 people found Hussein's review helpful.