Underwater/Surf/Beach/Land Metal Detector
Retail Price: $999.95
Number of Reviews: 1
Avg. Rating (4.0 Stars)
Email to a friend.
- 300 mm 12 inch spider search coil with near neutral buoyancy
- Dual Frequency provides optimum detection on the sand and in the water
- Operating frequencies: 3 and 15 (kHz)
- Two Search Modes: Toggle between All-Metal and Motion Discrimination for easy pinpointing and versatility
- 3 Controls - Threshold, Sensitivity, and Ground. Total metal detector versatility is all here!
- Salt and Freshwater metal detector versatility for all kinds of beach hunting
- Drop-in "AA" battery system and battery test. 20 hours of hunting
- Detachable control box with hip or chest-mount pouch included
- Waterproof Piezo headphones included
- Waterproof to 25 feet
- Weight with batteries 5.7 lbs
Great on the Beach
Matt Randolph in Palm Coast, FL USA -
I bought the Beach Hunter because my Minelab Explorer was not doing so well near the salt water. The Beach Hunter has been a great investment as I have found enough things at the beach to pay for it in just 1 year. Very easy to figure out and use. I also like the fact that I can go under water up to 25 ft. Although most good finds are at waist deep.
May 30, 2012
26 people found Matt Randolph's review helpful.