Micro-Sluice Gold Concentrator
Retail Price: $549.00
Number of Reviews: 0
Be the first to review this item
Email to a friend.
- The Micro-Sluice Concentrator model needs No pre-classifying or pre-screening required and is based on the very popular Micro-Sluice 2 design. It uses a "double-deck / high banker" type design and will accept any size material and retain the gold from 4 mesh (1/4") down to very minute 200 mesh.
- Highly portable, with a size and weight of 12" x 25" (folded up) and only 14 pounds, the Micro-Concentrator will process up to 300 lbs per hour. The accuracy is typically 95-98% for visible gold and 60-90% for sub-visible (free milling gold), down to around 200 mesh.
- The Micro-Moss Extender Sluice, or HFBE Vibrator is recommended for those "difficult" jobs with micron or "flour" gold.
- A 1250 GPH high efficiency pump, with two nozzles, circulates water from buckets or pools, using only 3 amps x 12 VDC. This will allow about 10 hours use on a car battery or, for true portability as a high banker, 3.5 hours of use on a light motorcycle battery. Designed for heavy duty use, the Micro-Concentrator will provide years of reliable operation with either the 12VDC pump version or with included hose adapter.
- Four aluminum legs provide a sturdy and accurate means of mounting to the HD 5 gallon Pump/base Bucket (provided). Built in angle indicator guarantees you always will have the correct angle of the sluice box and easily repeatable good results.
- Any quantity of black sand concentrate will be reduced to only three tablespoons of "super-concentrate" which will pan to clean gold in 5 minutes. The unique triple classification system.
- The Micro-Concentrator is ideal for desert use as a wet recycler, on river banks or small pools - the anywhere gold machine that will outperform any gold wheel in terms of accuracy, speed, or value.
- Great machine for separating and classifying gem stones.
- The Micro-Concentrator has a full one year limited warranty.
- Micro-Sluice Concentrator includes: 2 buckets, scoop, float pump kit, Micro-Moss Extender assembly, and a dual hose adapter.