Headphones for Treasure Hunting
Retail Price: $99.95
Number of Reviews: 1
Avg. Rating (1.0 Stars)
Email to a friend.
- Signal Limiter Circuit prevents high volume hits (can be switched ON (up) or OFF (down))
- 150 Ohms of perfectly balanced impedance
- Heavy Duty Polymer Ear Cups
- Soft non-hardening cushions block ambient sound to 24 decibels
- Dual Segmented Volume Controls
- "Stay-put" rotary click controls adjust volume independently for each ear (either side can be "clicked off" in snake country)
- Factory Limited Lifetime Warranty
Not worth the money I paid for it.
Tim Connor in Puyallup, WA 98374 -
Left ear phone doesn't work most of the time. The Toggle switch is flimsy and never worked properly from day one. Volume control on right ear phone is poor.
Jul 28, 2017