Headphones for Treasure Hunting
Retail Price: $109.95
Number of Reviews: 3
Avg. Rating (2.7 Stars)
Email to a friend.
- New Soft Leather Muffs - Longer life and more comfort
- 26 Decibel Ambient Noise Reduction
- High output 150 ohm (nominal impedance)
- Hearing aid compatible
- Aluminum case construction with polymer cones for moisture and sweat protection
- Dual 32 position "segmented or detent" volume controls
- Limiter circuit on/off switch. (Reduces loud blasts from surface targets, while allowing the faintest of signal responses to be clearly heard.)
- Mode selector switch makes the new Sun Ray Pro Gold compatible with most metal detectors
- NEW TOGGLE SWITCH BOOTS keep moisture and dirt out of toggle switches
- Comfortable, lightweight dual swivel point ear cups
- Adjustable ribbed headband
- Durable coiled cable w/ NEW EXTERNAL STRAIN RELIEF
- 1/4" right angle, molded GOLD PLATED PLUG
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
Ken in Houston -
Very good quality and audio. No problems with seller. Only complaint was they were too tight and became uncomfortable to wear.
Oct 27, 2011
3 people found Ken's review helpful.
Sunray Pro Golds
Wayne Walton in county durham,england, uk -
Great sound ,light, but the cord/cable is rubbish. Mine went 3 times 2 at the headphone end and once at the jack plug end. For the money I payed - £90, I'm not impressed at all. I had to use an extension, but the movement still broke the wires. Another reason I went back to a XP GMP from e-trac. The WS1 are the best out there, sound and wireless.
Jan 05, 2010
6 people found Wayne Walton's review helpful.
Ykw in NH,USA -
After putting them on, I felt like these headphones were of a child's size and way to tight. The cord was too short and tightly coiled to be a pain. The audio tones I got were way too high and fake sounding. I heard no good all around tones, Low, Medium, High....just tin like highs...not happy. I used these headphones once and then sold them immediately.
Jan 18, 2009
15 people found Ykw's review helpful.