Ground Penetrating Measuring Instrument
Retail Price: $5,150.00
Number of Reviews: 0
Be the first to review this item
Email to a friend.
- Dimensions: (H x W x D): 170mm x 90mm x 35mm
- Weight: about 0,35kg
- Voltage: 9 - 12 VDC
- Processor: Motorola, 32 MHz
- Data Memory (internal): 65.500 measured values
- Operating Temperature: 0°C - 50°C
- Storage Temperature: -20°C - 60°C
- Air Humidity: 5% - 75%
- Not Waterproof
- Maximal Penetration Depth: about 8 meters
- GEMS is a professional measuring instrument used to locate a number of buried and hidden objects made from metal such as boxes, pipes, storage tanks, chests, treasure boxes and underground cavities to a depth of 8 meters (about 26 feet).
- Up to 65,000 measured values can be stored in the internal memory of the GEMS control box and transferred to a personal computer (PC) either immediately or at a later time for evaluation through the 3D Software program.
- Because the GEMS is easy to handle and simple to use, GEMS should be of special interest for beginners and serious metal detector users.