DetectorPro Headhunter Pulse Reviews, Price and Specifications
Underwater/Surf/Beach/Land PI Metal Detector
Retail Price: $799.00
Number of Reviews: 2
Avg. Rating (5.0 Stars)
Email this page to a friend.
Specifications:• Operating Search Frequency: Adjustable • Searchcoils: 11-inch round open-center; alternate or optional 8" searchcoil with UW connector
• Headphone Transducers: Permanently encapsulated high-output piezoelectric
• Audio Frequency: Adjustable
• Headphone Earcups: Heavy-duty polymer full ear surround; extra comfortable soft cushions, ambient noise blocking up to 24 decibels, heavy-duty ear-to-ear wiring with
• New seals for added strength; heavier duty sealing plates;
• UW connector for interchangeable searchcoils
• Headphone Frame: Adjustable padded headband, compact carry foldable design
• Controls: Full-range Volume, Frequency Adjust, & Tuning
• Search Mode: Slow motion all-metal
• Operating environments: Salt & fresh water up to 6 feet, beach, & rain storms
• Cable: Straight, heavy-duty coil wire for added strength
• Hand Grip: Soft foam anatomic for all-day use
• Rods: Self-draining anodized aluminum with durable baked on black powder coating;
• lower shaft extension for easy conversion to wading configuration
• Armrest: Adjustable stainless steel with waterproof padding
• Isolator: Heavy-duty non-metallic with nylon wingnut & stud assembly
• Rod Length: 43 to 53 inches
• Breakdown: Three pieces for easy storage and travel
• Weight With Batteries: 3.5 pounds
• Batteries: (2) 9-Volt cells of any type
• Battery Life: 8-12 hours (alkaline)
• Applications: Jewelry, relic, and coin hunting
• Warranty: Two Years
• All the electronics built into the headphones
Great for Finding GoldGuest in BC, Canada -
I found this detector to be fantastic for gold jewelery. You dig everything with this detector since a pulse unit has no discrimination. I am getting used to the sounds for different items. I use it on the beach and I put on a wetsuit and go into lakes to find coins and jewelery. I've found all of my gold in the water. It is very deep. I've found coins well over 14" down in a saltwater black sand beach.
Feb 16, 2010
32 people found Guest's review helpful.
Good GravyBob in sioux falls, sd usa -
This machine is very good, but one thing, I still don't understand how they pack all the electronics into the headphones. It found me a barber dime, half penny, and 3 gold rings in 2 weeks.
Oct 03, 2008
37 people found Bob's review helpful.