DetectorPro Headhunter Diver Reviews, Price and Specifications
Underwater/Surf/Beach/Land Metal Detector
Retail Price: $799.00
Number of Reviews: 1
Avg. Rating (1.0 Stars)
Email this page to a friend.
Specifications:• Operating Search Frequency: 2.4kHz quartz crystal controlled
• Searchcoil:Solid 8" MegaDEPTH heavy-duty negative buoyancy coil, co-planar, RF shielded, (optional) 10" searchcoil with UW connector
• Headphone Transducers: Permanently encapsulated high-output piezoelectric
• Audio Frequency: 400 Hz
• Search Mode: Silent search, slow motion full range discrimination
• Operating Environments: Land, Mountains Salt & fresh water to 100 feet, beach, rain storms
• Length: Adjustable from 27" to 53"
• Weight w/Batteries: 3.5 Pounds
• Batteries: (2) 9-Volt cells of any type
• Battery Life: up to 50 hours (alkaline)
• Warranty: 2 years
• All the electronics built into the headphones
Don't buy this machineGuest in Columbus, OH -
Detector works well as long as you don't take it into the water. The o-rings in the headphones are extremely hard to line up. I don't recommend this detector if you want to water hunt. A very poor design.
Jun 18, 2008
38 people found Guest's review helpful.